Before completing a grant application, please read and familiarize yourself with the information found under the tab “Guidelines + Process”.
Application Procedures and Deadlines
All applications must be submitted electronically, through the Foundation’s online grant portal. Proposals sent by mail or fax will not be accepted. Late applications will not be considered.
There are two grant application deadlines a year: March 1 & September 1
Generally, grant applications for the March 1 funding cycle become available December 1 and grant applications for the September 1 funding cycle become available June 1.
- If you submit a grant application for the March 1 funding cycle, the beginning date for the use of funds requested may not be before June 1.
- If you submit a grant application for the September 1 funding cycle, the beginning date for the use of funds requested may not be before December 1.
Average grant size:
2017 – 2021 = $10,025 (5 year period)
The following links will take you to the Applicant Tutorials:
- Video Tutorial 1: Site Access and Account Creation
- Tutorial Video 2: Applying for Funding
- Video Tutorial 3: Your Applicant Dashboard
- Written Applicant Tutorial
The following link will allow you to view the currently available grant application without having to create an account:
If you are ready to logon or create an account to complete a currently available grant application, please use the following link: